Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas: Lights

I am trying the bigger picture look. Is it overkill?

I like this one mainly because it looks like pink fire.



Temple Square has these beautiful paper-bag cutout things with nativity scenes as well as words like "love," "joy," and "peace" written in several languages. Like Arabic, written below.


This could make it into a new ad campaign: "Christmas at Temple Square"

My friend Kerry and I striking the "Taiwan pose"

There was a random couple there that let me take pictures of them--after they heard one of the sister missionaries say to me, "I know you. You're a professional photographer, right? I see you here all the time." :)



Joel was enamored by the huge tree in the window.

4 comments:

  1. I think it's perfect if you're doing a mostly-pictures post. Love the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the snowflake in the snow one! Don't love, don't love, don't love the fact that I just discovered my laptop battery is completely curved, warped, and broken. At least I got a new cord today so it can run off of A/C until I can beg Apple to replace it for free instead of paying $150... :) (apparently it is some sort of manufacturer's defect.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. breanne! i just rediscovered your blog and this is so funny - i totally know that random couple! quite well, in fact! small world. miss you! love you! update me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah--That "random" couple is actually my roommate and her boyfriend. :)

    ReplyDelete