Thursday, March 31, 2011

(Addicting) Geography Game

Today at work I was looking for a movable clock online to assist with language learning. And I found a great one.  Teachers can use this to ask several different times, with the students giving the answer in the target language.

But I found something else on this site: geography games. Intrigued, I tried one out. It was a good thing I remembered I was at work and pulled myself away after only a minute or two. These games are seriously addicting. And don't be fooled by the name of the website; even though it is called funnylearn.com, these map games are not just for kids. I told my roommate about it tonight and she couldn't pull herself away for more than 20 minutes, even though she was in the middle of doing homework.

So here they are: a world map, Europe, Africa, Asia, North/South America, and several others.

Enjoy. But don't blame me if you get addicted!

No comments:

Post a Comment